We know that the people who live in our homes are in the best position to help shape our services, keep an eye on our performance and influence the work we do in our communities.
Our customers have a strong voice across our organisation, to the very top level, and contribute to our business in a variety of ways, through:
- Looking closely at our services and telling us what they think and what we can improve.
- Recommending targets for service levels and reviewing them with our Board.
- Helping us shape our plans, policies and strategies by sharing their feedback, expertise and input.
- Providing their insight and know-how to help us take a hyper-local approach to our community investment work.
- Developing what we do and how we do it, through customer journey mapping and co-creation.
As SNG, over the next few months, we’ll be working to combine our engagement offer so all customers get the best possible opportunities to get involved.
In the meantime, to take part or find out more, please click on the following links.
Former Sovereign customers (Southern and Southwest England)Sovereign website
Network Homes customers
Former Network Homes customers (London and Hertfordshire)Network Homes website